Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Mid Kent
I have been working very closely with a couple of SEN schools and mainstream schools, that have SEN Centres within their schools around the Maidstone, Medway and Gravesend area. There is currently a high demand for 121 Teaching Assistants to work either full time or on a part time basis. I am looking for reliable, caring teaching assistants who will work alongside me to provide the best short term or long term supply within schools across Mid Kent.
I have been a Senior Recruitment Consultant for over the last three and a half years. I have met a lot of fully qualified teachers and teaching assistants over the years and helped find them their dream roles. I am seeking people who are caring, have a hard work ethic and want to provide the best care in primary schools across Mid Kent. If you have experience working with children over the last two years, are good at building relationships and are looking good at working in teams please do not hesitate in getting in contact with me.
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience of working in a special educational setting
* Have experience of working with ASD students 1-2-1 and within small groups
* Be TEAM TEACH trained or have similar restraint training
* Be PECs and or Makaton trained
* Be able to engage SEND students and help them overcome learning barriers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.