Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Simply Education are looking for Special Needs Teaching Assistant for a full-time post starting immediately in the Winslow area.
This is a great opportunity for those with an education degree, experience working with special needs or 6 months experience in schools.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone Webb-McGarthland on 01234 216199 to discuss this vacancy.