Specialist Higher Level Teaching Assistants
Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) or Cover Supervisors for Pupils Referral Units and SEMH Provisions in Cambridgeshire.
The specialist provisions and pupil referral units that we work with are looking for HLTA's and Cover Supervisors on long term and permanent contracts from September 2020.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion to guide and support vulnerable learners and those with educational health care plans. The ability to adapt to different situations quickly and willingness to learn new strategies.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to.
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have experience working Pupil Referral Units or SEMH Provisions.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: YNN-SRYA-HLTAApply Now