Specialist Support Staff Needed for Primary and SEN School
Simply Education are working with a number of schools throughout Leicestershire to help them recruit Qualified SEN Teaching Assistants for various positions. We are looking for teaching assistant that are able to offer support on a longer term capacity as well as permanently. If you have a strong SEN background and looking to make a move immediately or in January we want to hear from you.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teaching assistant that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teaching assistant whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next year.
You will need to be;
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this summer. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV