Posted 10 days ago
Sports Coach SEMH School - Chester
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of local specialist new SEMH provision. They are looking to recruit a Sports Coach to support a both one to one and in a class. This role would be on a maternity contract starting after Easter to the end of the year possibly beyond.
The school support children from from Age 8 – 16 years with complex behaviour needs and Autism and can find mainstream education a challenge. The school creates an environment which is calming and supportive for the young people thats attend so they are able to develop both academically and socially.
We are keen to hear from you if you have worked in primary or secondary school setting or have worked with children in a coaching capacity.
To be success in this position you must be able to demonstrate solid communication skills and have a creative approach to learning.
If you want a role where you feel that you are making a difference then please get in touch.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Area Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
REF: HMD-CHES-HE10Apply Now