Stockport Primary Staff - We need you!
Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education is working with a number of primary schools to provide regular and ongoing PPA cover for the Summer Term. These roles can vary from 0.5 days to full days per week and can often lead to long term or permanent roles. We are currently recruiting for cover within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 cover.
We provide Primary schools across the Stockport with brilliant teachers for their various supply needs. We are looking for qualified teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term teaching role that could lead to a permanent position.
We work with a variety of schools from small one form schools to 3 form entry primary schools. If you are a newly qualified school teacher with QTS and looking to get into teaching please contact us now!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short-term, and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in any of these positions, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien on 0161 413 7929.
REF: OSM-SEC123-PR77Apply Now