Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are looking for fully qualified English Teachers specifically in the Didcot area who are looking for supply work.
During the summer holidays here at Simply Education we are still working on roles for September starts! We are looking for English teachers who have experience teaching across Key Stage 3,4,5. We are specifically looking to recruit within the Didcot area or looking for people willing to travel to Didcot. The successful candidate will be passionate and driven with strong subject knowledge.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has QTS or in their ECT year's.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie in our Oxfordshire Office on 01844 355 581.