Supply Key Stage 1 teachers
Simply Education are ensuring we stay organised throughout this period of uncertainty & are supporting a local primary schools with cover teachers in Key Stage 1 Teachers who are looking to start from September 2020!
Schools are initially looking for teachers who are happy to cover a wide range of lessons in key stage 1. You will not be planning, only marking as all teachers are required to help with this. Lesson plans are set for you but behaviour management is very important.
In order to ensure we are able to continue to recruit through this period of time Simply Education are currently able to offer online/ video registrations.
If you are keen to get organised for September 2020, discuss potential roles available & discover how Simply Education are able to support you with securing that next exciting opportunity; then register your details today! You local dedicated consultant will then be in contact directly to discuss opportunities further.
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.