Posted 24 days ago
In preparation for the new academic year, Simply Education is keen to connect with mathematics teaching professionals looking for supply or longer term placements, come September!
Throughout the pandemic Simply Education has continued to support the local schools with recruiting. The demand is on the up with core subject specialists, especially Mathematics.
Simply Education are able to offer daily/ short-term supply, longer term contracts & also deal with permanent recruitment. Being a leading education agency, we are in a fantastic position to support you with securing a new ideal role.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)REF: BAL-0M0-MIKE