Supply Nursery Nurse
Temporary/supply Nursery Nurses needed for the Reading area ASAP. Day to day cover within a variety of outstanding private day nurserys and preschools. Assistant nursery teachers with their daily routine, activates, and meal times. To also assist with the welfare, care, learning and all round development of children within the Nursery setting.
· To share in the corporate responsibility for the wellbeing and discipline of pupils, following procedures as detailed in the nurseryâ€™s Child Protection and Safeguarding, Behaviour Policy and Health and Safety Policies.
· To foster an environment in which the children are encouraged in their all-round development and where high standards of education are provided.
· To assist with activities suitable for the age range of the children, following the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
· To work with colleagues in order to ensure that the setting is clean, tidy and ready for use at the start of each session, particularly ensuring that the kitchen and food hygiene meets legal requirements.
· To supervise children during break times.
· To advise the line manager of any matter requiring attention.
The right candidates must hold relevant key skills;
· A clear understanding of and commitment to the high level of quality assurance which drives every aspect of the nursery
· Good oral, written and ICT communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, plan, and adapt
· Excellent inter-personal skills including a willingness to accept positive criticism; the ability to listen to and empathise with others; sensitivity and discretion
· High standard of personal dress
· High levels of commitment, motivation, energy and enthusiasm
· Good health and attendance record
· Sense of humour
· The ability to think creatively and to solve problems
An awareness of when to seek advice and support.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated Primary Consultant
-Competitive rates of pay
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-FREE CPD courses completed by ex-Senior education professionals
-In school support from senior leadership professionals
-Recommend a friend incentive
-Regular appraisal for long term roles
If you would like to be put forward for this role or would like to know further details please feel free to contact Holly today at the Berkshire office on 01753 373 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.