Posted 1 month ago
Do you have experience working with children either inside or outside of schools? Are you thinking about a change of career and want to make a difference? Are you an experienced teacher looking for a reduced schedule to fit around other aspects of your life? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Simply Education have a great opportunity for you!
Simply Education are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants in Northampton to support local schools during this busy period.
We offer training for unqualified Teaching Assistants to support you into a new career and this training is all free for you to access.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
*All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the Update Service.
*All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years.
*All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
*All candidates will have commitment to and responsibility for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people to the relevant extent of the role.
If you are interested in this role please contact Rachel on 01604 372495 and we can get you registered for a September start / earlier if possible.REF: RJE-G78-NRTH