Posted 12 days ago
Due to the current high demand for supply teachers, we are recruiting for KS1 and KS2 teachers in Lincolnshire to work in schools across towns such as Lincoln, Boston, Grantham, Gainsborough, Sleaford.
If you have experience leading a classroom & teaching and are interested in either full-time or part-time supply work please do get in touch.
Supply teaching offers flexible work around your life and any other commitments you have so whether you are looking for a couple of days of work a month, or a couple days per week, or full-time please do get in touch to discuss more.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Primary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: JOK-GPST-LINC