Supply Teacher - North Cambridgeshire
Simply Education are currently working exclusively with a number of large Secondary schools in the North Cambridgeshire area, who are urgently seeking enthusiastic supply teachers to join them for both day to day cover and longer-term placements.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a drive to help children learn, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Alice Williams at the Cambridge office on 01733 490 097 to register.