Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are working throughout the whole of Kent supplying amazing staff to schools on a day to day to long term supply basis!
With the high workload at the moment, we are now on the hunt for people who could be interested in doing Supply work within the East side of Kent. So, if you need to take a step back from the stress of full-time teaching, please get in contact with us today to find out more
Sarah and Kyle work closely together covering the East Side of Kent from Swale over to Dover, covering areas such as Canterbury, Thanet, Herne Bay, Ashford, Hythe, Folkestone, and many more on a day to day working with both Primary and Secondary schools.
We are looking for Qualified Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistant to help support these amazing schools we work with
Does this sound like the job for you? If so find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
• Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers, and colleagues
• Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
• Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to Sarah.F@simplyeducation.co.uk or Kyle@Simplyeducation.co.uk
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office on 01227 903696 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-REW2-KENT