Posted 18 days ago
Do you have experience working with children? Are you a fully qualified teacher looking for a lighter workload? Maybe you are a sports coach looking for a change of career? If you are looking for rewarding, flexible work, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
In order to support growing demand, Simply Education are working with schools in and around the Faversham area to recruit qualified teachers, instructors, and cover supervisors to help with day-to-day and long-term cover. This is the perfect opportunity for those who are searching for lots of flexibility in a role, or those who are looking to take on less responsibility within a classroom. It will give you the chance to continue improving your skill set whilst managing a smaller workload and provide an important service to local schools in need of help.
As the successful Supply Teacher, you will need to:
• Have experience working with children in some capacity.
• Have passion for teaching and education.
• Have a creative approach to teaching.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Have passion for supporting students in their learning.
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner.
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Have a hard work ethic.
• Experience working in S.E.N.D schools is helpful but not necessary.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-REW7-KENT