Simply Education is working in partnership with a school in the Ipswich area, who are urgently seeking Supply Teachers to work on a short term or long term supply basis with an immediate start.
The school can be flexible on how many days per week you can work, so full time and part time applicants will be considered.
As a Simply Education Supply Teacher you would need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS3 & KS4 curriculum of your subject
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please give Luisa Oldroyd-Jones a call on: 01245 570 079 if you are interested in this post.