Posted 19 days ago
Are you a dedicated educator looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives? Simply Education is currently seeking enthusiastic and qualified Supply Teachers to join our team within the Southern Oxfordshire Area. If you are passionate about education and ready to contribute to the academic success of our students, we invite you to apply.
Here at Simply Education, we support Teachers, Cover Supervisors & Teaching Assistants in securing work; whether that be for Day-to-day/ short term supply work, long term assignments & permanent roles! We are keen to connect local teaching professionals in the Witney area.
Simply Education has a fantastic presence across South Oxfordshire with a number of schools using Simply Education exclusively.
We are keen to hear from local teaching specialists considering their options for now &/ or next half term, as we have various roles available immediately.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities, get in contact today!
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £100 Amazon voucher reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Louis directly at Louis.email@example.com with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Louis at the Oxford office on 01844 355 581 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: LEM-008-OXFO