Supply Teachers - Kettering
Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education work with a large number of secondary schools across Kettering, who are looking for qualified teachers from ASAP, for various full and part time roles, as well as daily supply bookings.
We provide Secondary schools across Kettering, with good quality teachers for their supply needs and therefore we require qualified teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of supply roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term role that can lead to a permanent position.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now, via video call, you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: MXR-MKS-NRTHApply Now