Supply Teachers - Lincolnshire
Posted 0 months ago
Simply Education is looking for energetic and motivated Supply Teachers to work with students at all levels, from nursery to secondary school. The best candidates for Supply Teacher jobs have a bachelor’s degree and enjoy working with children. They are flexible and have education experience. Official experience and/or a recognised teaching qualification is good. We have lots of opportunities for the right candidates, and you can prioritise certain schools, subjects, years and even classrooms. Our system is modern, and you’ll be notified via phone or text message (your preference) when an assignment comes up. Successful candidates will have to undergo a criminal background check
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: JOK-STRL-3020Apply Now