Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for driven individuals with the desire to make a difference in a variety of schools and institutions across Berkshire. Whether you are looking to wind down into semi-retirement, or just looking to start your teaching career, Simply Education may have the perfect opportunities for you.
Although access to a car will be an advantage, it is not essential as we work with lots of schools in central areas of Bracknell and throughout Berkshire.
All registrations are currently being held on zoom calls due to COVID-19.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-SPY-BERK