Supply Teachers and Cover Supervisors- North Manchester
Posted 17 months ago
We have almost made it to the end of the year and it has been a challenging one, with all of the Covid restrictions that we now have to adhere to.
Simply Education are working with a number of schools within the Manchester area who are seeking Qualified Teachers and Cover Supervisors to work on a supply basis both full time and part time to start In January 2021
Cover supervisors will be required to supervise a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management.
Here at Simply Education, you have can be flexible on how many days in the week you want work, so full time and part time applicants are welcome to apply.
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service
-Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
If you feel you feel you are right for this role, please apply below.
REF: SAF-SEC01-SU02Apply Now