Posted 5 days ago
Simply Education are working with many Secondary Schools across North Northamptonshire, in Kettering and Corby and surrounding areas. If you are interested in working either on a full time or part time capacity on supply then please get in touch to find out more.
We can offer various daily ad-hoc work as well as short term and long term positions for supply teachers who are registered with Simply Education. You can choose what days you would like to work around other commitments and you can choose if you are wanting part time or full time work.
We are looking for supply teachers who ideally have recent experience teaching in the classroom and you will need to have strong classroom management skills.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching DT
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-SKC-NHMP