Supply Teachers Needed in Braintree!
Simply Education are looking for a teachers to join our committed and supportive Early Years team for multiple schools in the Braintree and surrounding areas.
The role would equally suit someone in the early stages of their career or a more experienced candidate who wishes to work on daily supply, long or short term contracts.
Need is a teacher with: High aspirations, resilience, optimism and positivity for the children and for themselves;
The capacity to motivate children of all abilities to make very good progress;
A secure understanding of the Early Years curriculum and how formative assessment informs planning and practice; the skills to promote and advance childrenâ€™s independent learning;
Good communication skills with children, colleagues and parents; In return we offer exceptional working relationships, a raft of opportunities for continued professional development. Applications are invited from well-qualified and enthusiastic candidates, with an excellent degree in a directly relevant subject, with particular experience within an EYFS setting to join our thriving.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE,
GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Matthew on 01245 570079.