Supply Teachers Needed in Colchester!
Due to our continuous relationship with schools in the Colchester area we are looking for Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers for supply.
Simply Education are working in partnership with schools in the Colchester and surrounding areas to help them with all their supply needs. We are looking for passionate and driven teachers who are looking for flexible work catered to you. The successful candidate must have QTS and have relevant experience in a primary setting.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE,
GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tamara on 01245 570079.