Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout Mid Kent Area to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us.
We currently have a number of long term general supply vacancies available for now onwards
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Secondary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926067.REF: MJT-HNY2-KENT