Supply Teachers Required
Simply Education are looking to speak with as many Fully Qualified teachers as possible that are looking to work within a Primary school setting across Cheshire. This post is for day to day supply.
January and February have been an extremely busy month for us here at Simply Education and we are trying to look ahead for the next two months knowing it is only going to get busier.
With this large demand for supply teachers in the Cheshire branch I am seeking supportive people who would like to work in a few different primary schools in the local area. We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to support staff across the UK. You will have your own online calendar which allows us to see when to call you for work and when not to call you for work. We have a lot of pre-bookings where schools need cover for courses or we can call in the morning between 7.00am – 9.00am for cover in Primary schools for sickness.
Our education consultants work hard to effectively match our registered teaching staff to the specific requirements and challenges of every assignment.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this open day. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Maddie Selman on 01270 382101 to book an appointment.