Due to continued growth Simply Education are recruiting more secondary supply teachers now!
If you are a fully qualified teacher in the East Sussex area with a background in secondary education, then we want to hear from you!
Simply Education have built incredibly strong relationships with secondary schools in the area and the busiest term for supply teaching is now upon us.
Whether you are looking for part time flexible work on a daily basis or a long term position with a full timetable, we will have something for you.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in supply teaching across East Sussex, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003 in our East Sussex office.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local East Sussex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.