Supply Teaching Vacancies available
Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education is busy supporting various secondary establishments across Cambridgeshire in ensuring they have a fantastic calibre of staff available at a moments notice. Are you keen to take a step back from full time teaching & gain flexible work? We want to hear from you.
Secondary schools in the area are continuously seeking supply teachers for ad-hoc, short-term & long-term roles. Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week, whether that is full time or 2 days per week!
Simply Education are offering video registrations in line with the current pandemic.
For further information please contact Simply Education today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: SDA-SUP-CAMBApply Now