Supply Teaching work available in Abbingdon
As we approach the final term and due to demand, Simply Education is keen to expand of our fantastic team of supply teaching staff in the Abingdon area.
The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current national curriculum.
Whether you are looking for 1 day of supply work a week or block bookings, Simply Education can help.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Kealie on 01844 355581 to register.