Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education are a recruitment company working with Primary and Secondary schools across Oxfordshire supporting them with and supply or recruitment needs they may have.
Over the last 6 years working within the Oxfordshire area we have built longstanding relationships with schools across the county through supplying them with Upbeat, Motivated staff to cover anything from Ad-Hoc daily supply to long term and permanent roles.
At Simply Education the Oxfordshire team are keen to speak with passionate and caring teachers with a passion for helping children with their learning specifically in the South Oxfordshire area.
This is a flexible yet rewarding career having access to a personal online calendar allowing you to decide which days you would like to work. Supply work also allows you to work at many schools in your local area teaching multiple subjects.
The ideal candidate would have a friendly and nurturing approach to teaching, an individual who always has the children at the forefront of their mind and approach when in this setting.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Experience and confidence teaching key stages 3-5
- A degree or passion for teaching English
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581REF: KSB-SUPL-OXFD