Posted 15 days ago
The current pandemic has meant that there have been children that have missed out on months of Education. We are now helping one of our user schools to recruit for a pool of SEN TA's LSA's and TA's to help support the children in this new academic year.You will be working within a mainstream Primary School in South Manchester.
You will be required to work one on one and in groups with students with learning difficulties. Previous experience is required for this role as you will be dealing with difficulties such as autism, dyslexia, global delay, emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school need someone that is passionate about their job and can hit the ground running.
You will be required to:
- Have TA/SEN TA experience
- Have at least 6 weeks or more experience in a classroom setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
Benefits to working with Simply education;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
REF: SAF-TA02-HLTAApply Now