Posted 1 month ago
SEMH Teacher – Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Functional Maths and English Teacher
Start Date June 7th
Simply Education is recruiting for a small specialist School in Newcastle Under Lyme, they are looking for Teacher who can deliver functional Maths and English lessons mixed in with a few other subjects to a small group of Key Stage 3 students.
The school are seeking a teacher to join the team up till the end of July. You will be working alongside an experienced team of teacher and teaching assistant that will support you during class and work closely alongside you. The school’s team are inclusive to all members of staff and worked with Simply for a number of years. There is plenty of opportunity to progress with in the school and start new opportunities across the trust.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to contact me on 01270 382101 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience either working in provisions in mainstream schools or SEND Schools.
- Experience working in a School or with young people with complex behaviour.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Consultant who really understands the schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.