Teacher of Art & Design
Simply Education are seeking an experienced Art Teachers in the Dover area on a supply basis that can help with positions for short and long term roles. Many short term roles in term 4 and 5 have the potential to be extended.
The schools require skilled and consistent Art & Design teachers. The successful candidate must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 3, 4 and 5.
You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Art and Design
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.