Posted 21 days ago
Are you a Business Studies Teacher looking for a job from September 2021?
Simply Education are working on a number of supply based teaching jobs from September 2021, across various subjects within secondary education across the Essex.
Working with Simply Education will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers. This training is free to teachers registered with Simply Education and provided locally.
The school we are working with are at minimum ‘good’ graded schools with some ‘outstanding’. With new and up to date facilities and guaranteed support in each day you work, you can be sure that you will settle in very quickly and feel comfortable teaching.
With Ofsted having visited this school numerous times for random checks, they have always come out with great feedback and only positive things to say.
Business Studies department – Within this school the Business Studies department has been looked after very well with each and every classroom designed to have the best equipment and technology to ensure that each lesson can be taught with no problems or delays. The technology allows you to teach with different strategies and techniques to help the children to get involved with the lesson more. All of the classrooms are near each other should you need any assistance.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Education Recruitment Specialist James on 01245 570079 to arrange an appointment. We can undertake Facetime, Skype or Zoom interviews currently.REF: JDC-HB6-ESSX