Teacher of Computer Science
Simply Education are seeking an experienced Computer Science Teacher on a full time, permanent basis. The position is to begin in Term 4 2020 to the end of the academic year or permanent basis - dependent on the teacher's requirements.
You will be working with a dedicated ICT department to deliver creative, passionate lessons to a section of KS3-5 students and will hold exceptional standards in all that you do. In return, you will be supported by a professional leadership team, be welcomed into the school community and offered a rewarding career as a ICT class teacher within the school.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Â £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.