Posted 9 days ago
Do you have experience teaching Design Technology in secondary schools? Maybe you are a Newly Qualified Design Technology Teacher looking for you first big opportunity? I have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Design Tech teacher to join a fantastic school in Dagenham.
Simply Education is working alongside a School in Dagenham to find a high-quality Design Tech Teacher to join their team, beginning after the Summer holidays. This permanent role will include working 5 days a week teaching a mix of classes to KS3 and KS4 students, with the possibility of also teaching A-level.
The school have recently invested in brand new facilities, filled with state-of-the-art equipment. They will provide you with excellent training opportunities and offer you access to extensive resources. In return, they are looking for someone who is committed to the culture of the school, and someone who is willing to involve themselves in extra-curricular activities to enhance the learning experience of their students.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Or is an NQT with a relevant Science degree.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Is comfortable delivering both theoretical and practical lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245570079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: TBI-LT8-ESSX