Teacher of Design Technology
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a newly qualified or experienced Design Technology teachers to join us who can help with supply, short or long term positions.
We are looking for Food Tech, Textiles, Resistant materials and Graphics Teachers.
The schools we work with are across the whole of East Kent and I have built relationships with many schools who will come to me looking for help in these subjects.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Design Technology
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching different aspects of this role
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: TCS-KLR-KENTApply Now