Teacher Of DT - Long Term - Easter
Simply Education is working with a number of Secondary schools within the Medway area whom are seeking help to support this Design Technology department on supply days.
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic Design and Technology trained teachers, whom are confident and experienced in teaching all of key stages 3, 4 and 5.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Have a passion for the subject - Design and Technology
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching DT and the ability to adapt to different needs - working with both materials and machinery
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher in our Medway office on 01634 926 067
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.