Posted 8 days ago
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher of English? Maybe a Newly Qualified Teacher of English? Are you looking for an opportunity to spread your love of English to the next generation? If so, you will not want to miss out on this excellent position which has recently become available!
Simply Education are working alongside a school in Grays to recruit a English teacher to join their team in September 2021. This will be a long term role at an outstanding school, working 5 days a week teaching English to KS3, 4 and 5 students. The school prides itself on setting extremely high standards for all its students, and as such, they are looking for candidates who have these same values.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching English.
• Is a newly qualified teacher with a English-based degree.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245570079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: TBI-SH4-ESSX