Teacher of English
Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education is representing a large community lead secondary school in Aylesbury with the recruit of a teacher of English to join them for the Spring term.
You will be joining a successful department, full time, teaching key stage 3 & 4 - planning & marking will be required.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss this role or other current available opportunities, get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-E1Z-MIKEApply Now