Teacher of Food Technology
Simply Education are working with a school close to Canterbury who are striving to become an outstanding learning environment to recruit a Teacher of Food Technology and Textiles.
The ideal teacher will be experienced at delivering Food Technology as their first subject at KS3 level. You will also be needed to deliver some Textiles lessons at KS3 and so the ability to also teach this is needed. The department has access to excellent practical equipment and students studying the subject are keen and eager to learn.
This secondary schools are seeking a teacher available for short and long term positions and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of teaching Food Technology and Textiles
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.