Teacher of Food Technology
Simply Education are recruiting for a Qualified Food Technology Teacher to do supply work in the Ely area.
The ideal teacher will be experienced at delivering Food Technology as their first subject from KS3 through to KS5. The right teacher will be able to inspire students to take Food Technology through to KS4 and KS5.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start in January and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of teaching Food Technology and Textiles
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.