Teacher of History
Simply Education are recruiting for an outstanding teacher of history for our schools in the Dover and Folkestone area.
Due to the quick turnaround of this vacancy and for the purpose of a smooth handover the successful applicant will need to be a qualified teacher experienced in teaching history to KS3 and KS4. Excellent behaviour management and the ability to quickly build rapport with a new group of students will be essential.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this school that;
* Has excellent knowledge of the History curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.