Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education are currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent Mathematics teaching position at a school in Sudbury. If you are a fully qualified Mathematics teacher or an ECT, please get in touch!
The school are looking for an ECT, although will still consider and FQT. As a mathematics specialist you will be expected to teach KS3, KS4 and GCSE lessons, injecting your lessons with a contagious passion that will allow students to meet and surpass their target grades.
Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the role.
Please apply below if you;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification
- Have a degree in Mathematics
- Have extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Are able to effectively develop the confidence, behaviour and mathematic skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Are able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- are friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office on 01245 570 079 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.