Teacher of Mathematics
Simply Education are working with 2 schools with the recruit of a Mathematics Teachers to join them from January.
Both roles are full time, teaching mathematics for a minimum of 1 term, to key stages 3 & 4. Although Alevel teaching isn't essential, it would be an advantage if you are experienced in doing so.
One post is based in the heart of Milton Keynes, joining a successful department that thrive off team work! The other is at a large community lead secondary school on the outskirts on Aylesbury.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199 for more information.