Teacher of Maths
Simply Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Maths from January until Easter and potentially longer in the Wadhurst area. This will be a full time supply job from January 2020 delivering maths up to KS4 level.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start in January and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of teaching Maths
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local East Sussex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.