Teacher of MFL
Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a Teacher of Modern Foreign languages to teach French and German across KS3 and KS4 year groups starting during November in the Rochester area on a short time basis.
Simply Education are working with a school in the Rochester area to recruit a teacher of MFL responsible for delivering lessons to KS3 and KS4. The school are in need of an experienced teacher to cover a period of planned absence on a short term basis. This job is available from the middle of November for a teacher that has experience in covering Modern Foreign Languages.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher as soon as possible that;
* Has excellent knowledge of French & German curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-ANC-KENTApply Now