Posted 18 days ago
Are you a fully qualified languages teacher? Can you teach one or more languages including French, German, and Spanish? Are you searching for a brand-new opportunity in which you can inspire children? Simply Education are searching for Modern Foreign Languages teachers, and if you answered yes to the previous questions, we would love to hear from you!
Simply Education are working with Secondary Schools across Essex to help to provide them with high quality MFL teachers for September. We are searching for people who can teach one or more languages to students ranging from KS3 – KS5 which also includes planning and marking. The positions available range from part-time to full-time, so whatever type of work you are searching for, Simply Education have got you covered.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Modern Foreign Languages, namely French, German, or Spanish.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245570079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: TBI-SI5-ESSX