Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting a Teacher of Music for a school located in Braintree to start in September on a permanent basis. If you’re a passionate early careers or fully qualified music teacher looking for a new opportunity, get in touch!
Simply Education is looking for an outstanding Teacher of Music to work in one of our schools in the Halstead area. You will have an inspiring nature and a love for teaching your subject to enthusiastic pupils across KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a talented music teacher who has the strategic vision and skills to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future and are capable of moving a good school towards outstanding. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, motivated individuals who are outstanding classroom practitioners and have the interests of students at heart.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher that has;
* excellent knowledge of the music curriculum
* recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or
please call Sean on 01245 570 079. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.