Teacher of Music
Simply Education in Kent are recruiting a Teacher of Music for a school located near Faversham in Kent to start in September 2020 on a full time permanent basis.
You will have an inspiring nature and a love for teaching your subject to enthusiastic pupils across KS3 and KS4. Key Stage 5 would be desirable as would the ability to teach music technology. The school are looking for talented individuals who have the strategic vision and skills to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future and are capable of moving a good school towards outstanding. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, motivated individuals who are outstanding classroom practitioners and have the interests of students at heart. This music teaching job is available now for an immediately available teacher that can commit on an ongoing basis.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start asap and that has;
* excellent knowledge of the music curriculum
* recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.